BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL
06 SEP, 2017
I was approached by my friend Sandra a few weeks after working together on a fashion film (The Great Escape). Together with Michelle ( Make-up artist) they wanted to create interesting body art that would involve flowers and body paints!
Preparation and planning started two weeks to the day of the shoot. Together with the models we went through several ideas on what we wanted to create and what we would need to make it happen.
The models, Sharyl & Ella were magnificent. They carried themselves gracefully throughout the shoot amidst the jokes and funny moments that can only be sparked by a semi-nude environment.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Sandra had a blast doing the body paints. Her wicked sense of humour. filled the room with laughter, leaving everyone in stitches.
Lot of roses were needed to create Sharyl’s headpiece. This was cleverly put together by Michelle to form a flower crown.
- Photographer: Rich Allela
- Models: Ella Seling & Sharyl Apondi
- Make-up artist & Special Fx: Michelle Ngoje & Sandrah Mutuku
- Video: Kevin Kuria
- Stylist: Michelle Ngoje
- Assistants: Musa Banda
- Equipment: Canon 6D, Godox RS600, Tamron Lens F2.8 24-70mm, Canon F4 70-200mm
- Feel free to quote and publish the photos on your online publication (please credit & link back to the original). High-rez press images, and more can be found in this google drive link.